Fluidinfo is a new hosted storage platform, designed to provide a global
metadata and personalization engine - for everyone and everything.
Fluidinfo is a product of Fluidinfo Inc., a New
York based startup.
These are the main online sources of information about Fluidinfo:
- High-level: (The page you are now looking at) A simple description of
Fluidinfo - its data model, query language, permissions, etc. - and how
applications and information publishers can use it.
- Advanced Concepts: The advanced concepts section contains implementation details about
Fluidinfo, as well as an introduction to using Fluidinfo’s REST API.
- API Reference: The API Reference
is an in-depth guide to the Fluidinfo API. It examines the request
format and all possible responses for each API call.
- Blog: Uses, goals, advantages, and characteristics of Fluidinfo can
be found in the Fluidinfo blog.
- Twitter: Links to new blog articles and other news are announced via
the @Fluidinfo user on Twitter.
- IRC: The best way to get rapid feedback on questions and to meet
other people writing code for Fluidinfo is to join us in the
#fluidinfo channel on irc.freenode.net. The group is very active,
and there are programmers there familiar with accessing Fluidinfo from a
variety of languages.
- Mailing lists: You may be interested to join the high-level
discussion list or, if you are a
programmer, the users list. To just
hear about high-level Fluidinfo announcements, join the announce list.
Thank you for your interest in Fluidinfo!
To continue learning about Fluidinfo, use the links or search box to the
right, or see the complete table of contents below.